Overview of Student Rights & Responsibilities
Dear Al Mahd International School Parents and Guardians:
Welcome to the new school year!
To help provide a safe and productive learning environment for students, staff, parents and visitors.
We published this updated Student Handbook annually to explain student rights, responsibilities, awards, and consequences for misbehavior.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the information in this Overview of Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook. You can discuss it with us and keep it to reference as necessary during the coming school year. Teachers will briefly review this handbook with students once school begins.
Some of the key additions and revisions in this issue of the handbook include:
- Consequences for misbehavior
- Consequences for wearing clothing that would prevent a student from being immediately identifiable (uniform)
- Morning assemblies Schedule
- An overview of Al Mahd School Computer LAB Rules
- Student birthday regulations
Thank you for taking the time to become familiar with the important information in this handbook.
Best wishes for an enjoyable and successful school year!