At AMIS – Al Mahd International School we aim to interview every child and his/her parents prior to entry and each child must take an age related placement test to ensure that they are ready for the high quality education on offer at our school.
Our school also has limited space for children with additional learning needs and this will be discussed further, where appropriate, with parents during the admissions process. However, at this time our school does not have provision for children with severe or complex special educational needs.
Admission to our school can be made at any time through the Registrar, although there are cut-off dates during the year, which are designated by the Ministry of Education. The Ministry of Education also requires all students to submit certain documents to the school before they can enter the educational system in Qatar.
Step 1: Submit an Online Enquiry.
Or – Download all forms and fill them
Step 2: Check the email address you provided when submitting your Enquiry; a confirmation email will be sent containing your Enquiry Number. Do not lose this number. It is your reference point for all further application-related communication with the school.
Step 3: The school will contact you to schedule an interview and/or assessment test. The assessment test fee (QR 200) for only new Primary Student from Year-1 to Year-6 and it’s non-refundable whether the student is accepted or not.
Step 4: Upon completion of the interview and/or assessment test, the school will contact you if your child has been offered a place for the new academic year and pay seat reservation fees (QR 1500) and it will be deducted from the first term payment fees.
Step 5: The following documents should be submitted and payment of the registration fees (QR 1220) for the completion of the admission process.
1) 4 recent passport photographs (on photographic paper please);
2) Copy of the student Passport & Qatari RP (residence permit);
3) Copy of both parents Passport & Qatari RP (residence permit);
4) Copy of the student birth certificate;
5) Copy of the student immunization record;
6) Recent official academic reports;
7) Student school history form;
8) Student medical report issued by HMC (Hamad Medical Center);
9) Health questionnaire (filled by school nurse);
Please refer to the Age Placement Guide
* All admission process and fees applied above are approved by Qatar Ministry of Education
* All documents might be submitted in English. Arabic official documents for Arab Students are accepted.
*All translations should show official stamp from official translator and no need to translate the records.