This policy aims at facilitating the procedures of admitting and registering new students, clarifying the procedures to the public, and ensuring that the school maintains a convenient and diverse student body according to its principles.
DOWNLOAD FULL ADMISSION & REGISTRATION POLICY – English Version
تحميل سياسة التسجيل و القبول – النسخة العربية
* Admission application.
* School fees ( as per the document attached ).
* School fees policy signature.
* 4 Recent passport Size photo.
* Copy of passport.
* Birth certificate.
* Copy of Qatari RP ( Residence Permit).
* Parents questionnaire.
* Student school history form.
* Last 2 years reports ( officially attested by the Supreme Education Council ).
* Health questionnaire ( filled by parents ).
* Health examination form ( filled by a physician ).
* Parent’s health form.
* A Copy of Immunization record + a medical record for GR1 students.
* Letter from employer ( Company ) if child is sponsored by a company.
* Recommendation from previous school.
All documents might be submitted in English.
Arabic official documents for Arab students are accepted.
All translations should show official stamp from an official translator.
Parents may not translate records.
All admission documentation requirements should be submitted together (as one package).